Friday, July 5, 2019

Going Out for Dinner

Happy full-in summer everyone. It's been hot here, even on the lake, but I am sure it is not as hot here as it is in the cities. So, here's wishing you all a cool breeze. We have been doing a lot of paddling and swimming, and kayaking, and loving it. And we have been working on the house too.

We now have a beautiful back door with a full screen door, and we are loving the breezes indoors. It's July 4th "week" here on the lake so lots of folks have visitors, and lots of boaters out there.

We go "out to dinner" almost every night, which means we head out in the big boat, the Wake with the Sun, and watch the sunset and eat dinner.

Life is pretty nice here on the lake. We are loving the new kayak, and on the fourth of July, we watched the fireworks all along the lake as we headed home from Meredith.

And I also had an opportunity to head back to Boston a couple of weeks ago, and I visited the Beals Preserve, in Southborough, MA, where there is a sculpture exhibit ongoing until the beginning of Autumn.

Here are some of our more recent photos of our life up here on the lake, as well as others I took during my travels.

Enjoy. The following photo is a morning shot.

Out to Dinner Photos.. More of them

We have some loony photos as well as some of the solstice full moon, and of course sunsets.

































































]
The Mount Washington Boat in our Front "Yard"





Loony times 














Out to dinner July 3














  Sunset Selfies





Mornings









 







Sunset






More of Wake With the Sun







Garlic

My cousin gave me some garlic he grew. Here is a sample.

Pie and Friends

We had some friends visit with us on the boat. One showed off his Rat ring. Also, here is another strawberry mango rhubarb pie I made.






Dock Garden, Friends, and a yard turtle

Does anyone know what that weed is next to my squash plant in my dock garden? It's the biggest plant in the pot, and I am thinking I need to take it out. Also pictured are the squash plant the lettuce, the carrots, the arugula, and the basil.



Outdoor Adventures in the Boats





Pollen on the water





















Beals Preserve

I attend the annual Art in the Woods exhibit at the Beals Preserve in Southborough, MA. Here are a few photos of the exhibit.









No comments :

Post a Comment