Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Morning, Sunshine, Clouds, Wind, and We Are Safe in the Cove

We spent the night on anchor for the first time since before we arrived in Burlington, which is more than a month ago. It was lovely. There were some noises due to the waves lapping, and the winds, and the water through the pontoons, but for the most part, it was a calm and lovely night for stargazing and sleeping.

This morning I headed to shore with the camera and took some nice shots of the houseboat with the early morning sun on the roof. Then I went for a swim, and when I came back, I saw the big carp, so I ran in for the camera and took a few photos of the fish.

Here are the results. Enjoy.


Kayaker, Early Morning








Cool Shots with the House and Early Sun




















The Elusive Carp







No comments :

Post a Comment