Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Switchy Winds

Last night at 3am the winds roared from the west, shaking the boat and waking me.
This morning the winds were so strong, I decided to ride my bike instead of taking to the water. Plus the storm from last night brought cool temperatures. As I was getting ready to set out, my friend Mike stopped by and we talked and I showed him the house. Then I headed out on a bike ride, and when I returned, my dear friend Nancy drove me to Port Henry, NY to pick up the car, so we could have it closer by to us for when we will need it in a week or so.

So, today was a full day, and an easy one. Here are some photos.




My buddy John




Wild water



Calm Cove, Mallets Bay:



Shelburne




Boats out the window




Finally calmer water




No comments :

Post a Comment